Ultimate7-Day Air Safari plan for Amboseli, Samburu, and the Maasai Mara
7-day flying excursions over Amboseli, Samburu, and the Mara in 2023
Flying excursions for one person for seven days in Amboseli, Samburu, and the Mara
2 people, KSH 345,800
5 people, KSH, 196,300
Nairobi to Amboseli on Day 1
Transfer to the Wilson Airport early in the morning for your journey to the Amboseli Game Reserve. Upon arrival, continue to Amboseli Serena Lodge/OlTukai Lodge for dinner and lunch while on the way to see some wildlife. After lunch, there will be a wildlife drive in the afternoon. Dinner and a night spent in your lodging.
Second day: Amboseli, Nairobi, and Samburu
Transfer to the airport for your journey to Nairobi after breakfast. Once there, take a connecting aircraft to Samburu. When you land in Samburu, a driver will collect you up and take you to Samburu Serena Lodge or Samburu Lodge for lunch. After lunch, there will be a wildlife drive in the afternoon. Dinner and a night spent in your lodging.
3rd day Samburu
Samburu wildlife Reserve morning and afternoon wildlife viewing with full board arrangements in your lodging.
Samburu, Nairobi, and Maasai Mara on Day 4
After breakfast, go on one last wildlife drive in Samburu before flying to Nairobi. You will be met at the airport upon landing in Nairobi and driven to the Carnivore Restaurant for lunch. Returning to the airport will allow you to catch your journey to Maasai Mara. You will go on a wildlife drive in the afternoon after arriving. Dinner and sleeping at Keekorok Lodge or Mara Serena Lodge.
Maasai Mara Day 5/6
Maasai Mara days passed – Game viewing in the Maasai Mara in the morning and the afternoon with full board provisions at your lodging.
Maasai Mara – Nairobi Day 7
Early-morning wildlife drive
- Full board accommodation while on safari
- All park entrance fees.
- Return flights Nairobi
- All airport and airstrip transfers.
- Shared game drives as stated in the itinerary.
- use of a 4×4 safari Land Cruiser/ jeep with a pop up roof or open side for game viewing.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- 1 liter of mineral water per day.
- Drinks and beverages.
- Any item of personal use.
- Travel insurance.
- Visa USD 50.00 per person.
- Balloon flights USD 450 per person
- Maasai Village visit USD 30 per person
- Samburu Village Visit USD 40 per person
- Tips and gratuities.
- Anything else not mentioned above