Traveling to Zanzibar for 5 days can be a fantastic experience. Here are some suggestions for things to do and places to visit during your trip:
- Stone Town: This is the historic heart of Zanzibar City, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You can explore the narrow streets and alleyways, visit the old fort and the Sultan’s Palace, and check out the local markets.
- Beaches: Zanzibar is known for its beautiful beaches, so make sure you spend some time soaking up the sun and enjoying the crystal-clear waters. Some of the most popular beaches include Nungwi Beach, Kendwa Beach, and Paje Beach.
- Spice tour: Zanzibar is known as the “Spice Island” and a spice tour is a great way to learn about the island’s history and culture. You can visit spice plantations and see how cloves, cinnamon, and other spices are grown and harvested.
- Prison Island: This island is located just off the coast of Zanzibar and is home to a large population of giant tortoises. You can also go snorkeling or scuba diving in the surrounding waters.
- Jozani Forest: This is the largest forest in Zanzibar and is home to the endangered red colobus monkey. You can take a guided tour of the forest and see these fascinating creatures up close.
- Food: Zanzibar has a rich culinary heritage, with influences from Arabic, Indian, and African cuisine. Make sure you try some of the local dishes, such as biryani, pilau, and urojo.
- Diving and snorkeling: Zanzibar has some of the best diving and snorkeling spots in the world, with colorful coral reefs and a wide variety of marine life. You can book a tour with a local diving company to explore the underwater world.
5 Days and 4 Nights in the Hotel of Your Choice meals that are specified by lodging. Tour of Prison Island PVT-based return airport transfer Fly 540 and Kenya Airways offer round-trip trips. Zanzibar airport transportation on the way back. exploration of Spice Island Tour of Stone Town
everything not already stated. protection for travel. Anything else not covered by the USD 1 per individual per day infrastructure tax
Accepts Credit Cards