SUPER DAY TRIP TO LAKE NAKURU(Pink City)
On a full-day excursion from Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park, descend into the Great Rift Valley and engage in a game drive to discover the park’s breathtaking scenery and animals. Watch for some of the 450 species of birds that have been observed in the national park while admiring the millions of flamingos that give Lake Nakuru a brilliant pink hue. Big cats, rhinos, buffalo, and even the rare black-maned lion are among the park’s inhabitants. Its varied ecosystems are home to an amazing variety of species.
- Nairobi to Lake Nakuru National Park day excursion
- Visit the Great Rift Valley’s flamingos.
- Taking a game drive to see animals
- Wonderful opportunity to travel from Nairobi to see Kenya’s untamed side in a day
- Pickup and delivery to/from lodgings in Nairobi or the airport
- Food and beverages
- Lunch Lake Nakuru entrance costs